FENG SHUI BALANZ - Lifestyle News & Tips
by FengShuiBalanz

Flying stars 2020  

(@pulcetta)

Hello. I’m going to move to another town and looking the apartment in which I’m gonna stay for one year. In this regard I am considering choosing it according to my favorable direction due to my gua number that is 1. The good direction for gua 1 are north south east and southeast. So I was about to search an apartment with the door entrance in one of the above position but then I took a look at the flying stars of 2020 and many of the inauspicious stars visit my good directions reducing my choices. What can I do? Do I privilege my gua position even if next year they are visited by bad stars, or I chose a door entrance with a lucky visiting star even if that is inauspicious for my gua number? Thanks for telling me your opinion. 

4 Replies
FengShuiBalanz
(@oliver)

Hi,

it is better to prioritize the personal Gua number over the annual Flying Stars to make a decision. Let's say you choose a auspicious annual star and end up with a bad personal direction (Gua). This would even more hurt you as dealing with the annual Stars. The annual Stars can be remedied, your personal Gua in a unfavorable direction can not.

The yearly annual Flying Stars do change every year and in 2021 will be different as in 2020. However, your personal favorite direction will never change.

Actually the more accurate way to select a good apartment would be to take a compass reading and read the "Permanent Stars" of Flying Stars at the Front Door. This has actually much more weight as the Gua, but also a little bit more complicated.

Take a look at: Feng Shui Bagua Map and Feng Shui Compass Reading

Any questions, please ask 🙂

1 Reply
(@pulcetta)

@oliver

Thanks for replying me. Actually I’ll stay in the new year for just one year , that’s why I thought I could do a more accurate choice focusing on just a limited time. My best directions are north, south, east and southeast and I read very bad things about three of them for the 2020. In my country I live in a house very bad for my gua and I’ve been feeling its  bad influence since the beginning. I would like to minimize the bad for a delicate moment I’ll be in next year. Thanks a lot. 

FengShuiBalanz
(@oliver)

Hi,

thanks for clarifying. As you have already self mentioned that you are staying in a place which is not favorable for your Gua.  Therefore, I highly recommend to choose an apartment which is favorable (north, south, east and southeast) and do remedy the inauspicious annual Stars during this time.  I personally would look for a Apartment Facing with the degree of 172.5 to 187.5. The reason being, there are the auspicious Star Combo 8/8 sitting in front which is very very good until 2024 (CNY). Even if the inauspicious Star 2 is visiting the South, it will be not as harmful as Star 8/8 will reduce its power. To remedy the Star 2 in South, simply place some heavy metal in the front door area to neutralize it. This would be my suggestion in your case.

Do the following steps:
1. Choose the Apartment that is favorable for you (Gua)
2. Remedy the inauspicious annual visiting Star of Flying Star

1 Reply
(@pulcetta)

@oliver

Thanks a lot. Your advice will be very precious for me. 

Share:

FengShuiBalanz.com uses cookies on our site to improve your browsing experience. By visiting this site you are agreeing to this. For more information click Accept Read More

JOIN US!

Little-Known Feng Shui Secrets For FREE! We only share this in our private newsletter!

Great Insider Tips - Don't Miss out!

Good  Job!

Please Login or Register