- Long-distance Feng Shui consultations worldwide are suitable for studio or one-bedroom apartments (and all smaller homes).
- All classical Feng Shui techniques from multiple schools (no symbolism)
- This package is great if you happen to live in a studio apartment or smaller space and want to determine and analyze which energies are affecting you in particular.
Unlock boundless happiness, joy, and success in your life by cultivating the perfect qi flow within your space and embracing its profound positive impact. While the potential for growth is abundant, it is vital not to leave it to chance. Achieving and maintaining a high and favorable energy flow requires conscious effort and dedicated attention. Embrace the transformative power of creating an optimal environment that fosters harmony and abundance, and witness how it propels you towards a life filled with limitless possibilities. Remember, taking charge of your space and its energies is the key to unlocking the true potential of your aspirations.
We offer a range of classical Feng Shui solutions designed especially for small spaces
The assessment of smaller spaces during our offsite Feng Shui audit is a little bit more challenging, as, for example, the down-time areas (yin) and active spaces (yang), such as the living area, study area, or work area, are very close to each other. The directional sections of the energy are very narrow, with little to no room to move around bigger furniture pieces. The main problem residents face is that neither yin nor yang should dominate.
Why does this matter? It implies that the presence of a bed should not encourage laziness and that the sight of a desk should not encourage compulsive workaholic behavior.
- Determine the areas where yin and yang are in conflict with one another and provide strategies to fix it
- Identify the optimal qi flow so that the energies of yin and yang are kept separate and do not mix to cause tension.
- Inspect the exterior for any potential sha qi elements that could harm the living space.
- Propose the best furniture placement and layout to maximize living space and promote the best qi flow.
- Establish the home’s proper orientation (not obvious because yin and yang spaces are sometimes used simultaneously).
- A full flying star energy chart of your space.
- We will check if your home is auspicious or inauspicious in nature.
- Annual Flying Stars advice for the year
- Easy-to-understand guide on how to place remedies and enhancers according to 5-Element cycles (including pdf guide)
- Personal best directions to work, sleep, mediate, and pray.
- Personal unfavorable direction, also called draining direction, which can negatively affect you.
- Universal savings account direction enables you to save money or pay off debt quicker.
- We can actively look for your Peach Blossom energy area spot and provide advice on how to activate it if you are single and enjoy going on dates.
- Audit report of about 10+ pages
- Detailed PDF files on how to do a compass reading and remedy placement FAQs
In an offsite Feng Shui consultation for small spaces (house) or a studio apartment, it is very important to micromanage every little aspect. As we understand that it will be challenging to implement all remedy recommendations, we will highlight the main remedies to concentrate on. Further suggestions for the ideal placement of the bed, office desk, and TV area according to auspicious flying star energy settings
This small Tai Ji technique produces a thorough list of all your positive energy locations, along with suggestions for improvement. Additionally, every problematic area that needs remedying is explained in detail. You will receive a thorough Flying Star Chart of your space in light of this upon completion of the offsite Feng Shui audit. Keep the permanent energy chart in a secure location. Every year, attention must be paid to the changing annual energy influence. We will also provide a summary of the most recent annual Flying Star influence for each sector.
Depending on the specific situation, examining the entire building complex can provide information on whether the building as a whole, rather than the unit, can affect particular behaviors. You, as an apartment resident, have little to no control over the external circumstances. To overcome this difficulty, it is much more critical to focus on appropriate interior water features to offset this obstacle.